The Billboard On Wheels
- Geographical – Due to the mobility of the screen, the geographical reach includes all suburbs; informal settlements; outlying towns; and remote areas around South Africa. There are no infrastructural requirements for campaigns, and the truck can carry reserve fuel supplies if needed.
- Viewership – Estimated reach of 10,000 to 100,000 viewers per day (Location dependent).
- Accessibility – Campaigns that have multiple languages can adjusted according to community requirements.
- Audio range can be adjusted according to target radius.
- Visual – high-quality LED screen with adjustable brightness and unpixellated imaging output.
Unique Selling Proposition
- The LED Mobile-Billboard truck is a marketing asset. The fully equipped truck is aimed at optimizing the delivery and exposure of audio-visual marketing media. The LED screen enables marketing campaigns to reach a wide range of diverse viewers through its mobility. The truck can go anywhere in South Africa and provide information that is relevant, reliable, and timely. With full onboard WIFI, media can be constantly updated and uploaded within minutes. This feature also enables live-streaming, and live-video projection.
- The truck is a diesel vehicle and carries a generator, which makes it non-reliant on electricity.
- The LED screen is eco-friendly as it reduces the wastage of materials that are attributed to print media and single-use marketing materials. As well as, contributing to the reduction of property and infrastructure damage by marketing material.